Powered By Blogger

Monday 21 May 2012

NEW BLOG!
Hey hey hey and welcome to my new blog :)
Trust me, I'm going to try to make this blog more organised this time. Anyways this blog will be about what I think about the world and how I see it through my eyes. Feel free to tell me what you think in the coments!
So, before I get started, lets meet all of my pets!
ROCKY:
Rocky is a kelpie X rotweiler. He's big and friendly even though he is supposed to be a guard dog...
COOKIE:
Cookie is a little sweetie but she can be very naughty at times. She is a maltese X shitzu
BELLA:
And, last but not least Bella. Bella is a ragdoll cat.She is very fluffy and just evil. So evil

And that's all of my family's pets that I have photos of. We also have a lopped eared bunny called lilly and 3 chickens.




 Anyways here's my first topic:
MY THOUGHTS ON:
SUPERHEROES
Ok, I think that superheroes are AWESOME! As long as they
are the real ones like on the movies and not the cartoon show ones. I think that the cartoons ruin it, but then again, I guess that they did need something for younger superherolings.
I went throught this phase last year where I was absolutely obsesed with superman. I don't know why.
I also really want to see the avengers at the movies. But I'm not sure if it'll be as good so if you have seen it, please let me know what you think!
Superheroes are cool but the big disapointment is that all of the stories that they are in always are the same:
they are ordinary people who find out they are superheroes and decide to use their powers for good because something bad happend in their past. Then they meet a girl they fall in love with. Somewhere around here some sort of danger comes across the world and the superhero has to face their greatest weakness and save the world. When all things seem the worst,the superhero saves the day and gets the girl ladedadeda...
This is why I am a pretty big fan of Thor. It's a different story line and he doesn't really get the girl. I'm not going to spoil any more for those who haven't seen it.
When ever I write a story, my characters always seem to have some sort of heroic features or are based on a hero.
SO
those are my thoughts on superheros.
Feel free to comment and please give me ideas for my next post! :)

2 comments:

  1. The avengers are amazing! And awwww your pets!! Btw, the avengers are totally different to what yOu described. No one gets a girl, and they've already found their superpowers :) it's also really funny :) and thors in it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coolsies thnx jbasssssssss :):) soz i being weird
    BUT
    I
    AM
    HAVING
    A
    SUGAR
    RUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete